What's Going on in Guadalupe?
Are you ready for an emergency?
Fill out the Family Emergency Plan
Basic Disaster Supplies Kit
A basic emergency supply kit could include the following recommended items:
- Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation
- Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food
- Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries for both
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- First aid kit
- Whistle to signal for help
- Dust mask to help filter contaminated air and plastic sheeting and duct tape to shelter-in-place
- Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation
- Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
- Manual can opener for food
- Local maps
- Cell phone with chargers, inverter or solar charger
The City of Guadalupe would like to remind everyone to Recycle. See the links below or view Guadalupe Proper Trash Sorting in our Document Center under 'Miscellaneous Documents.'
For Recycling Tips:
For Classroom and Curriculum Tips for Schools and Teachers:
For Guadalupe Services Home Page:
Regional Water Conservation Website (click image above)
The City of Guadalupe is committed to transparency in government
The City of Guadalupe is committed to providing high quality service to the public, recognizing that public dollars are scarce, and recognizing that transparency in government leads to trust and faith in government. As such, the City of Guadalupe regularly makes available information to the public regarding public expenditures of funds, both through regular reports to the City Council in the City Council agenda packet, available in our Document Center, and upon request. In that regard, the City of Guadalupe is making available a schedule of salaries for various employees of the City of Guadalupe. The schedule is available here.